New flemish language course

Hey hey all,

Time flys so quickly and i havent had time to write or anything. I do it now :)

Meanwhile i have done my 2.3 level Flemish language exams and as i got 99 point from possible 120 then i was able to jump to next level, the 2.4, the last level for 2nd level. Happy and more happy!!

Then... i still keep working, giving trainings and also do my own workouts... not as much as i used to but as i feel good then i try to continue as long as i can. Though sometimes im so tired from long day that i fall in sleep at 2200hrs and wake up only at 8am :) Lovely isnt it?! ;)
And this belly, its all the time on my way ;) .. though i love the feeling, the belly, the kicking and etc etc that this little girl is inside me. Never thought i would so much to enjoy it :)

The pictures with Guy are made during IFBB Nationals I & Belgian Fed Cup 2010, on 31 Oct 2010 and these are made by Eric (EFIT). Thank you Eric :)
LOL... couldnt be without posing there ;) lol. I speak about that event in my first blog of this month. More pictures of this serial are under other activities gallery.

Oke.. i hope to make more pictures this weekend to show my growing belly to you. ;))

What makes me happy that i havent took so much weight, im 71kg now and im on my 30 weeks of pregnancy. Let me remind you that in June my contest weight was 63kg. I was then 6 weeks pregnant already and i didnt know about my pregnancy and why my body worked so much against getting dry and so forth. But it was for a good reason :)

I let you go now and get back to you soon :)
Meanwhile enjoy everything you do and stay positive :)

xx Gerbel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym