About...

Hello,

Its Sunday and i made lots of updates in my website, though there is not any new pictures, im sorry for that.

Rhys, thank you for so long comment to my last blog and the letter. Let me tell you that some ways i would like to compete in bodybuilding contest in spring, though the preparation with the diet, i hate it, i must admit. But yes, you're right by saying that only i know my body and can take such decisions, and i should feel sorry for that, though i do, its me and cant do anything about it ;) I havent bury the possibility to compete in bodybuilding yet but it seems most likely case. I talk like military.. yes, ex-military, most likely, COA (cause of action) ;)
Also. i know i should make some photos in the gym, i know, i know.. :)

This weekend (both days) i have done some skating in Jeti Jäähall and it was great... i felt how much i have missed skating (figure skating) :) So i enjoyed it very very much. And it gave me a lovely cardio workout too :)

Ok, i will put my gym staff ready for tomorrow's trainings and then go to bed :)

Have a great week.. God bless you!
Gerbel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym