January updates

Hey my dear friends,

Its almost mid-January and i havent written anything yet, sorry for my lasyness ;)
Though im fine, my days looking very a like, meaning work, training, home.. and nothing else.

I started my contest preparation, the first contest will be a Reval Sport Cup Bench Press Championships for the highest number of repetitions on 31 Jan. For men its their own body weight, for women its half and i did with 35kg barbell 53reps. So i would like to beat my own record at least ;)

Then there will be a Powerlifting Championships
in March and Bodybuilding Contest in April. Hope to get better form than November's Championships. :) And i plan to get ready also for European Championships but it all depends how good shape i can get myself. This dieting kills me i must admit.

Today i was lucky and i want to share with you my blondyness ;) LOL
I went to grocery in the late evening and it happend i forgot the car lights on. Deem... couldnt start my car. After some 15min waiting came help :) Two young men helped me to get my car started and they made my day :) Probably they never will read this blog but i want to thank them anyway :) Thanks guys :)

Oke.. about my training.. i started to go to new club SPARTA and its a great gym. Though i still (not so often anymore) go to Zelluloos as well some times as i just like this gym very much and people there :) Of course in Sparta there are also lots of old workout buddies from Zelluloos :P
Its great to go in both gyms :)

I know i should and i have to make some changes in my website but the time runs away or better to say flies away and sorry i havent done it yet. Wish i can update everything on Sunday :) I will do my best :)

S.. here i am .. again almost 2200hrs and i need to get my beauty sleep .. its so nice saying i thing, or what you think :P Its true, get enough sleep and you will be young longer :)

Ok.. i suppose now i need to finish and get myself into bed :) ...lets see what tomorrow's day brings :) After work there will be a gym training in Sparta for me at least :) .. back, shoulders, arms day for tomorrow.

Enjoy your tomorrow's last working day if... and enjoy your weekend,
My very best,
Gerbel

Comments

  1. Hey Gerbie,

    Thanks again for this informative message. I'm sure you hypnotized those guys with your beautiful Gerbie eyes, and they fell under your spell to help you.lol!!:)WOW!! I didn't realized that those words made a rhyme:)

    Hey, good luck for the Bench Press Championships coming up, it should be a blast and i am sure you'll have lots of fun!:)I know that you are much stronger now having done so well in Tartu and i beleive that you can beat your record! btw, what is your record? lol!!

    I just read in your fan mail section that you have decided to take sometime off competing by not entering for Aprils Championships, well no worries, as you know what's best for your body by listening to it! Let's be honest here you've done real well competing in last years events and by giving your body a well earned rest i am sure you'll fullfill your goals and dreams later on this year. With time i very much beleive you will come in bigger and stronger come next october/november and that you will be able to compete in both the Estonian and European Bodybuilding Championships too:)

    Hey, you don't need to apologise:) as the well respected athlete you are i feel that you do this sport and live this lifestyle for yourself and not for us! As your friends and fans i am sure we can offer you are utmost love and support by being there for you and understanding your feelings and decisions that you take in life:)
    Please take good care of yourself and find time to have some fun too:)

    God bless and have a great week:)

    Your friend,
    Rhys

    Ps. AWWWWWW, I am a lil disappointed:( not to see any pix in your training section, lol! As it would be nice to see some latest pix of you too:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym