Still working in Fitness.ee shop

Hey friends,

Im still busy with seller work in Fitness.ee shop. Hopefully Rosin will get back to work soon, though its not so hard anymore if i can say so, i mean first days in shop were so tiring that i wasnt able to go to gym. Today i did well and had my training later in the evening after my work. :) I did all body workout as i missed few trainings last week. The training was half strength training and half circle training, so that my heart rate got pretty high in the second half of the training to get cardio effect as well :) I was exhausted you know but i felt so good and now i feel even better being at home. Tomorrow i think to continue with my old routine and will do a leg day after my work.. around 1900hrs in Zelloloos gym :)

Oke, i will keep you informed about my doings and write more after few days or so.. till than enjoy your week :)
Best, Gerbel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym