TGIF :)

Hey Hey,

Thanks God Its Friday... funny isnt it?! ;) .. Yes, my 2 weeks lasted seller work will finish soon, it will be my last day this week im in shop. From tomorrow Rosin is out and continues her usual work :) Though i might one or two days per week still continue working as a seller (if needed) when Rosin has other duties as meeting clients and so on.

Yeah, actually its good to work in shop one/two days per week just to keep updated about supplements and other stuff what Fitness.ee provides. Of course, i will continue my usual project work for Fitness.ee.

This morning i woke up so early that its so silly.. at 0530hrs i opened my eyes and lost sleep.. went to bed at 2400hrs so it wasnt very early too and still i lost my sleep .. too many thoughts about me relocating to US and other things as work i suppose :)
I should have left long time ago to US but we still postponing it with Bill due to few things he needs to do there and me here. Hopefully after 5-6 weeks there will be some answers and we can set the date :) Cant wait you know :) ....though i will miss all my friends and family and many more what are dear to me here in Estonia...

This evening i go to gym again, cant wait.. will have back and shoulders workout :)

On weekend will go to Pärnu to visit my parents and Aire & Co (there will be a small celebration going on Sunday).. :)

I wanted to do a photo shoot yesterday but obviously i wasnt able to .. i was working in shop .. so now its postponed till next week and i hope i can make you happy by doing new photos :)

Oke.. i will continue eating my breakfast and then put together my gym gear and go to work at 0900hrs. My alarm clock also went off few minutes ago.. so its time to start doing my usual morning things ;)

Have a nice Friday and a great weekend :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym