Trip to Mallorca

My dear friends :)


So, my adventures trip to Mallorca is over and im back in Tallinn. It was a great work-vacation trip. Though i didnt get for what I went there, I went to look if there is more some work I could do, I mean give personal trainings and as the gyms are not so popular I berried that idea, at least for a while. I will tell about gym I went later on.


Anyhow I stayed in Maioris in one nice house, a little place a bit outside of Palma. Thank you to Daniel who made that overall trip possible and made the trip so nice. :) During my visit i got to go beside Palma also Port Andratx, S’Arenal beach and Gala Millor which was the nicest beach I ever seen actually till now, but the prices were much higher also comparing with S’Arenal beach.

I did so much walking during these days that my legs still hurting, actually I have trouble with my right ankle from the end of last year and it bothering me always when I do lots of walking or running. High heals I better not to wear. ;)

So in the morning and in the evening I got to do and give trainings, so that went well. About gym or training facility I went to.. oh.. it was nice, gym was well equipped, had pool, all kind of aerobics classes, spinning and etc. But it was so unbelievably expensive to go.

Let me tell you about prices in S’AiguaBlava in Maioris:
50EUR (780EEK) – 1 month (3x per week)
60EUR (930EEK) – 1 month (5x per week - Mon till Thu)
70EUR (1100EEK) – 1 month (7x per week - Mon till Sun)
Though these prices were if you take 3 month ticket to this facility, so to say.
So for visitors or short term tourists I would say the prices were crazier:
20EUR (315EEK) – 1 day
70EUR (1100EEK) – 5 days
100EUR (1560EEK) – 10 days
160EUR (2500EEK) – 20 days
So we did keep doing the trainings in home/outside/balcony because such a steeling from tourists I just couldn’t stand and it was unbelievably how they wanted to get advantage from tourists. I talked there also with a local personal trainer and he said there aren’t so much visitors of the facility. I wonder why?! ;) LOL
The facility was open normally: Mon-Fri 0645-2200, Sat 0900-2030, Sun 0900-1330.

Eating part, was also well for me, lets say that I usually don’t eat even during month so much fruits but it was really delicious and I just couldn’t resist of strawberries and pineapples ;) .. manly my menu consisted of meat, veggies and fruits. What is most important that I could still keep my weight under control :)

My travelling to and back was long, lots of hours waiting in Airports but it was great, I got to meet and speak with very interesting people.
Going to Mallorca I met one Italian teacher who visited Tallinn for work (doing cooperation with one school).
Then in Barcelona Airport I met one US married couple who did in Europe one month their retirement holiday trip (in Mallorca, Barcelona, boat trip and so forth). Sue and George (I hope I remember their names correctly) were so nice and great people and it was really a great pleasure to meet them and I wish them all the best for the future with kids and grandkids and as they are still on the holiday trip then I pray that they will receive most pleasurable holiday ever :)

Way back home I had to stay in Riga Airport for 5 hours and then I got to talk with one German guy, Hardy, who was a car dealer, who bought cars from Lithuania and brought them back to Germany ;) .. usually it is done vice versa.. from Germany we bring cars and selling them in Baltic States. So it was so wired and he admitted it as well. As he had to wait also 4 hours then we kept talking and what was interesting that he is doing all kind of extreme sport which was wonderful as I have done also some. So we had nice interesting topics. Also as I understand German language then he finally kept talking only in German and he was so amazed that I didn’t speak the language but I could understand everything he told, so we tried to get behind the fact how I could learn it and yeah.. I should jump into German society and not being able to speak in English and probably after few months or so I would speak the language. Would be nice don’t you think ;)
Also later on one Norwegian woman (my age) came to sit near us and she kept speaking in German and English and we had great talk also. Actually she almost has finished a doctor’s studies in Lithuania, before that she lived some years in Germany and in summer she goes back to home town in Norway to start working as a doctor. So I wish here a lovely life with her new boyfriend ;)
It was really so great to meet all these people and God Bless them and their loved ones.

So the time flied and finally I got home at 1am in this morning. During a day I already had to go to work and I work also tomorrow on Sunday. Yeah, as I had 7days in a row a free from work for this trip then now I keep working also in a row.

Ok.. enjoy some pictures I made and keep contact :)

My very best to all of you :)
Love,
Gerbel

PS! I wish I would have had a laptop that I could blog it every day and give some updates :)
Thanks again to Daniel for the trip :) You are a great friend :)
Here are some more pictures for you to see :)














Comments

  1. Tundus väga tore reis olevat ja sinu muljeid on alati tore lugeda :) Kas sul on plaan kunagi Mallorcale kolida, et seal personaaltreeneri võimalusi vaatamas käisid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tere tere :) .. eks mõte oli, soe maa ja puha, aga seal on nagu kogu Hispaanias raske tööd leida. Mallorcale tuleks veel minna, sest kõiki kohti ei saanud ja ei jõudnud läbi käija.. . Eks näis, hoian silmad ja kõrvad lahti :)
    Vaba ja seiklushimuline nagu ma olen .. miks mitte kuskile mujale minna ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Thanks for the lovely pictures Gerbie, they are so beautiful:)) It looks like you've taken photos from every different angle, lol!! and captured the picturesque scenary of Mallorca in it's most finest of forms. Do i see sheep in one the pixs too grazing in the field? Even from out of the plane too:))I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself and that this vacation did you a world of good:))

    So welcome back home and i hope you'll have a great sunday and all the very best with your training:)

    God bless,
    Rhys:)

    Ps. Perhaps you should trade your car in for that Volkswagen beetle as it looks so cool:)),jkn:)lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rhys,

    Thanks for message and letter :) .. yes it was nice trip, got some positive energy.
    Now i made changes in my website regarding offering training and nutrition plan, click on the banner and see what i got ready :) ...then i make bread also just right now and when its ready i will go to work .. so no training for me today, start 5x5 from tomorrow :)

    Yes, i saw sheeps and at first it seemed that they aren't alive as they didnt move ;) lol
    About this car it was so great that i just had to do picture of that. It was like a small sad kid ;)
    The sand castle was amazing, i saw these kind of big sand castles (my height) also in S'Arenal beach but second day when i went there i didnt have my camera with me.
    The boat, broken boat was a sad picture to see, probably it got hurt when few month ago there was big storm in Mallorca.
    Oke.. i finish up here and do something more constructive before going to work.

    Take care and enjoy your Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Gerbel:
    It is Roger and Sue from the US. It was such a pleasure to meet you and I love your website and blog. Roger and I arrived home after 1 month in Europe. It was an unbelievable, wonderful trip. Our visit in the Barcelona airport such was a highlight of our trip. We had a wonderful time in Mallorca. We rented a car and visited alot of the island. In fact, numerous times during our stay, we wondered where you were staying. Thank you for your friendship. We really enjoyed having the pleasure of your acquitance. If you get a chance send me an email. I would love to hear from you. sue@betke.org or sbetke@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sue and Roger, its so great to hear from you... i will send you email too as soon i have some free time :)
    My best to you both and your loved ones :)
    Gerbel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym