Estonian Bench Press Championships results

Hey my dear friends :)

Finally i got little time to write small blog about the contest what was 16 May.

I did as i planned and im happy with my result, though i could have done even heavier as i felt really good during that contest and with that bench press shirt i borrowed.
Anyhow, i started my reps with 77,5kg as i wanted to be sure that i pass the first rep. Then i took 82,5kg which was my previous record and then went up 2,5kg and so i pushed 85kg.
It seemed so easy that i could push 5kg more but i didnt want to risk too much ;) .. anyhow i got my result better and now i know which shirt is the best for me :) LOL

I will put up pictures a bit later and link to protocol if it will be published. Just wanted to let you know about the results :) and how it went.

Contest itself and the organization was great, Kimber Klubi did very well and i dont know what was there but my mood was very naughty and i had a great fun over there during and after the contest :) I know also the reason but will not tell you that ;) LOL Anyhow i met lots of friends, acquaintances and ah yes, my mother even came to watch the contest and it was her first time seeing me. She was excited :P

After the contest we celebrated with Rete and Piret (her trainer) our winning in Sõõrikukohvik.. its the place you dont go during your dieting period ;) lol which started now!! We also went to see the FitShop in Pärnu.
I put here some pictures what Piret and Rete did.. For Rete it was the first contest and she did really well 55kg :) .. congrats Rete and keep it up girl :)

Ok.. have to start to make preparations to go to work.. and after work to gym :)

Ah yeah.. now, from today, my real contest prep (training and diet) started for bodybuilding champ in 3 Oct. Wish me luck!

Take care and lots of love to your daily life!!
Your Gerbel

Comments

  1. Hey,

    That's wonderful news Gerbie and nice to hear that your getting stronger too:))So is there a hidden secret to wearing that some kind of special shirt?lol!!

    Thanks for sharing such nice photos with you hanging out with your friends and nahh, i don't think you could lift me in your arms but i guess you could always try, lol!!! Nice to know that your mom came along too and saw you for the first time, she must have been real proud of you, and i'm so sorry i couldn't make it:((( However, i am sure that the warmth of her presence inspired you to greater heights of success.

    I am really looking forward to seeing the photos of the event and hope that you'll manage to put some contest prep photos too.
    Have a lovely evening and keep up the hard work - many congrads!

    Best wishes,
    Rhys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rhys,

    Thank you very much of this nice comment.. dont worry there might be another contests you can see me in the future i think ;)
    Yeah.. i try to put some contest prep pics up soon.. if not ealier then during this weekend :)

    Take care and enjoy your week,
    Gerbel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym