Full preparation started

Hey hey,


Finally the temptations as mid-summer events are over and i can start my full preparation for upcoming contests :) Its hard but i look forward to great results... i hope anyway, i do my best :)


So i was in Salmistu on Saturday, its a nice country side near Tallinn. Had lots of grilled meat :) and great fun :)

On Monday I went to Pärnu, visited parents.. my dad's health is very bad, he is in hospital and im really worried about him.. so from Sunday there wasnt any party mood anymore :( .. He is still in hospital and i go again to see him during weekend if he...

Today and tomorrow im in Fitness.ee shop .. though if there will come bad news regarding my dad than i leave to Pärnu obviously earlier..

My training though goes well, i do my morning runnings almost every day... also keep going to gym 4 times per week. Today i will have my chest and biceps training and tomorrow do legs in the evening ...of course in Zelloloos gym.

Ok.. i will keep you posted how everything goes...

My best,
Gerbel

Comments

  1. Gerbel,

    I wish I could send you
    some warming rays
    to make your day
    a little brighter.

    I wish I could send some magic
    to make your heart
    a little lighter.

    But I can only send
    this cheerful message,
    and my best wishes to you

    to let you know
    you're in my thoughts
    and in my prayers too.

    Take care of yourself,
    Rhys

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym