Skating

Hey my friends,

I have had interesting last days.. first of all i will speak about today...

I did my training as usual: back and delts and as always i felt so good after that. Then i had photoshoot again.. i will put some pictures up soon, within this week for you to see :) ..Joker did them again. And in the evening i went for skating to Pirita for an hour.. its first time this year i was inline skating and it was awesome.. i really love to skate. Now i feel tired and i can imagine that tomorrow my legs are hurting.. oh well, i love the muscle pain :D

Ok.. about yesterday :)

Yesterday i brought my brother and his partner from Tallinn to Pärnu and i must admit during my driving to Pärnu i speed a bit and of course the police was out :( ... though, the police officer was very kind young man and sporty as well.... and probably that saved me :) .. and of course the web site signs i had on my car saved me as well :)
If he should in any reason to check the blog and read it than i want to thank him again for not giving me a ticket :) It reminded me not to break the rules again .. so i try to keep that way :)

So whats tomorrow.. if the weather allows than during a day i want to go to skating again, then i should wash windows on my flat.. they are so dirty that i cant see through even ;) .. all the winter snow and rain did its work i suppose ;) .. anyway it will come busy hard cleaning day if the sun us out :) .. if not then will do some cleaning anyway :)

I wish you a very happy and good time for upcoming day off and weekend :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym