Silence, present and plans for future

Hey guys,
Yes, silence.... sorry about it... i thought i have to inform you how im doing and what is in my mind..
Im fine...:)
I keep training, eating clean, but i made a decision that i dont compete this year anymore, had too much in my mind and couldnt get myself ready for doing contest. So, i wish all who competing a great preparation and a lot of success:)
As you all know i dont really bulk, so to say, i hate to be too heavy.... i like to keep lean kinda, not ripped contest lean but healthy lean. So, I enjoy some cheat meals in times but im still as always on diet :)
I enjoy gym, working out in the park, do home training and it means 50% of my trainings are body weight or light weight trainings. I really enjoy it presently and i guess thats the most important to enjoy what and how you do it :)

My little daughter, 5yo Lexie, enjoyed the athletic club and she loves it... great start of the real physical activity for her :) ..  so, i take lot of time for her now, as much as i can after her school and we are doing in and outside things together.

Anyhow, i keep you posted, usually through Facebook by uploading some pics or videos... always nice to read your comments and likes ;)
Take a good care all and be the force with you!!
Kisses,
Gerbel :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Bill Richardson's gym