IFBB Belgium Nationals I


Hey all,

23 Nov 2014, i took part on IFBB Belgium Nationals I contest.
On Miss Physique category achieved 3rd place. Its not bad but not enough result, need to get more dry. Not easy he ;) Especially not easy after 2 years break .. kept training all this time but contest and diet is always another thing :)

I got some good photos though im happy with and made also a video :) .. not only my posing routine on stage but also back stage free posing :) ... little piece of it i still add here for free, so to say, then you can enjoy the part of it ;)

Enjoy the video and pictures ...
Will write again soon, till then ...
G.xx




















Eric, once he is also on the pic ;)
Guy, my lovely husband


Frank en Carla, my lovely supporters :)

http://youtu.be/cxRo0B-giUw









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym