Busy week behind and continue with full power

Hey dear Friends,

Ohh, i had a busy week behind, full of morning cardio and lihgt gym trainings and work, and evening trainings (heavy trainings)... though its good to be busy. Only thing what i alsways miss is to stay home and enjoy the peace i have here. I really love and enjoy to be at home :)

But i had nice week and also very good weekend :)

Yesterday i was so busy with cleaning up the flat and started to make bread again.
The evening (actually from 3pm) was longer as i wanted it to be, finished my day only at 2am in the morning. What i did.. i did some translation for the movie "Bonsuna" and read English language translation into it, so it means for you who dont know Estonian, its possible also to see the movie in English. As well there will be available a Russian version. Also Joker, who made the movie, helped me and we put together a perfect music for my posing. Thank you, Joker :) It means now i need to start quickly to put together the posing routine according this music :)

Even i finished my day last night very late, i still woke up at 6am and started to make a bread :) .. then i did some cooking as i had two old friends (Marju and Marika), colleagues from my previous working place, visiting me. Also, i went to church in the morning, couldnt miss it, as it was a All Souls' Day today .. i got back from church in time and my guests came and we had a great time, lots of talking and getting updated :) .. let me also say that they are both very very pregnant ;) .. They left only at 8pm, i drove them both home as i didnt want them to hang around Tallinn ;) ... What we celebrated, mmmm.. ;) .. i have a birthday very soon ;) ;) ;) lol ...Here they are on the picture as well :) .. lovely girls and very nice friends. God Bless them :)

So, then... i know, i have to update my website, put some things / pictures up for my members and also perhaps a recipe.. sorry guys, hope to do it tomorrow.. my weekend passed too quickly and didnt get any time .. though i made some pictures yesterday and i hope to update my contest preparation page (available only for my website members) tonight or tomorrow :)

Ok.. but now i let you go and keep us praying for our dear friends, loved ones and everybody.

God Bless you and please have a great week.. :)

Love,
Gerbel

Comments

  1. Hey, nice to read about your doings again. Seems you had really good time last week with some friends :) But I have a question according the membership: can you send me your bank account data and the sums for your homepage membership to my e-mail apuuga@hotmail.com? Regards, Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jackie,

    Thank you for wishing to become a member .. I sent you an email.. :)

    My very best,
    Gerbel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gerbie,

    Nice to hear that you had fun hanging out with Marika and Marju and the weekend went real nice. Great to hear also that you have finally managed to find some music and now practising your routine comes as some relief as i was started to get a bit worried ya know..:) Did you choose a classical piece or some kinda rock song?

    Hey, i really look forward to seeing Bonsuna, just let me know when it comes out oki...:) and thanks for making some translation by the way.

    Ya know it seems that your physique is making a good progress and that i am particularly impressed with your back development and your triceps look well defined now, just try to spend somemore time on your legs and i think you'll then be able to present a winning package on stage this year!

    However, today is your birthday, so may take this opportunity to wish a lovely lady a wonderful and beautiful day ever. I pray that your dreams come true and that God blesses you with loadsa happiness and every bit of success:)

    Palju onne sunnipaevaks!

    Loving greetings,
    Rhys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey :)

    Thanks Rhys :) i have done already my workout today, now going to work, then working out again and so on an so on :)

    Enjoy your day well :)
    Gerbel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym