Weekend in Pärnu

Hey my Dear Readers,

My weekend in Pärnu was good, small early birthday celebration (because my brother will be away on my birthday) on Saturday went well too, nothing special to report but my brother made a hudge present.. i got a microwave ;) .. so now i can warm up my food much quicker ;) Thanks you Alar! :) ...and i must also say that it suits to my kitchen so well and is the same style as my oven :) .. and let me also say that he never been in my place ;) .. very strange :P

Thanks Rhys for the comment to my last blog. As you know i dont wear usually glasses, i used to wear contact lenses but as i want to go to check my eyes for perhaps future eye operation then to get more officiant results, i shouldnt wear my contacts for 5 days. So now i took my glasses out and till Friday you all can see me only wearing glasses. :)
You mentioned also a rye-bread, i did it on Friday and brought it with me to Pärnu, my mom and brother enjoyed it very much :) I think i should include one picture also here to my blog, otherwise there is more pictures seen only for members :)

All this week was so hard, i started to go to gym in the morning before going to work, meaning i did my strength training from 0700-0800hrs though i wasnt able to do it in full power. I will continue that way, though i plan to change some things ;) and also to go gym in the evening time but then lets say that every another day, not every day. I just need to get more ribbed :P lean ;)

Ok.. i let you go, its a small message for now but i hope to have time also in mid-week to say something here :)

I wish you a great week and have a lots of success :)

Best,
Gerbel

Comments

  1. The glasses fit you perfectly!
    Why did you decide to train in the morning? To get more free time in the evening? I train myself in the morning too, but it takes some time until you have the full power. Your body has to get used to this routine and when it has acquired this regime, then you'll have the full power also in the morning ;) And a free evening too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie :)

    Thanks, they suits perfectly but its unconfortable to do training.. probably also not used to ;)

    But yes, your right about morning training will give for me few free evenings. :) Also as you mentioned about full power training in the morning hours, i dont do any full power in the mornings yet, i do it in the evening ;) .. so this morning i did 30min bike and upper body, abs and in the evening will have hard legs workout (squats etc :))
    Tomorrow i plan to do light legs in the morning and might have free evening, though i cant promise that, i still might do training also in the evening. So i will do 2workouts at least every another day :) ..try to work out as hard as i can before my contest :P

    Have a nice week and great workouts,
    Gerbel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Princess,

    This is your captain speakin! jkn:)
    Hey, great to hear you had a nice time celebrating your early birthday with your mom and Alar. By the way, how are they doing, i hope they are happy:) and well.

    You know you look as if you enjoy cooking and i wanted to ask you if you could kindly write a recipe that you used to make the rye bread as i will try and make some before i come to Estonia. I think it looks real nice!

    As regards to your training regimen i think that the plan that you have implemented Gerbel sounds like a wise one if i may say. Doing 30-45 mins early in the morning on an empty stomach will enable the body to utilise the fat stores and by seperating your cardio from the weights sessions is sensible. Focussing on one major muscle group per day gives you the chance to work that particualar group from all angles too:)As in the past i have felt really tired when going on to the weights immediately after doing my cardio and this doesn't seem practical to get maximal benefit for the muscles to do an optimium workout. Most bodybuilders follow the same routine, however, i am just concerned that at this stage now that your %bodyfat levels are low that your body isn't depleting your muscle mass for use as energy and that you still maintaining a good balance in your electroytes, Na+, K+ and Mg+ levels.

    Thanks for posting your latest prep comp pix, so how are your abs coming along, do you see more definition?

    Anyways, keep your spirits up and keep up the great work!:)

    Rhys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found an article that maybe of some interest to you regarding competition preparations. It's titled 'Effective tactics for physique competition.' and it talks about weight/cardio training, nutrition, recovery,competition, posing and tanning etc, etc....... So i guess one could use this as a checklist to ensure everything is accounted for on the day of the event.

    Happy reading,
    Rhys

    Ps. The link is: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/dickinson8.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Rhys,

    Thank you for nice wishes and link, which i already checked and i will read it through after i get home in the evening.. i cant concentrate when im at work because as you know if you start to do something else then costumers start to come ;) which is good actually. :)
    So, i will read it in the evening and im sure i will find also something to read in linked topics part as well :)

    Mom and Alar are doing fine, thank for asking :)

    About the rye-bread making, you need to have a bread leaven (or how it should be called) because this bread constist only rye-flour, water, a bit salt and sugar.. thats it, no any yeast. And i put also some seeds in it :)
    So, when you come to Tallinn i will make you some bread :P LOL

    About my abs definition, i think its getting better and better ;)

    Have a nice week and hope to see you soon :)
    Gerbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym