Dreams are nice but they dont feed you!

Hey there,

Its Sunday and as usually then i have some time to write here and update my website. So, i have made a lot of changes there today as well. This time i did lots of changes - mostly regarding Bill and my relationship. I mean he is still havent contacted with me and i dont know nothing about him. I had really a bad time few weeks ago .. especially. And thats because i didnt want to write anything. Now i have done some brain work and pulled myself together ... and now i go forward with my life here in Estonia. There is a nice saying "dreams are nice but they dont feed you", so i took a full job at Fitness.ee, after work go to gym and then its already time to go to sleep. Thats because also i havent had time to update my website, though i try to manage my time more and update it more frequently.

About my training. I started to go to gym late in the evening after long working days and you can imagine when i get back from gym (usually at 21-2200hrs) i dont want to sit behind the computer, i only can think of going to bed. ;) ...and by the end of the week im so exhausted that i just have to take some time off :)

But my life is going well. Probably some of my friends, former colleagues would ask if i did a good decision leaving the army. Yes i did, and i havent done it when Bill hasnt come into my life. :)

I wish you all a great week!

Best,
Gerbel

Comments

  1. Hello!

    I don't know whether you remember me but I came into the fitness.ee shop a few weeks ago and bought some BCAA/L-Glutamine etc and had a nice chat with you (I'm an English guy, by the way).

    You gave me your card, and from there I got the address of your website and blog.

    I have to say that I think your website is very well presented, and I love it because it's in English!!

    I'm also finding your blog interesting reading, and your honest and positive personality comes through strongly.

    Anyway, I just wanted to say 'well done' and 'keep up the good work'! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gerbie,

    Thanks for taking the time to post a message and for those who read your blog understands i am sure that now you are working long hours in the shop as well as preparing for the upcoming BB Championships is certainly very demanding, so i wish you much continued luck and blessings with your continued dedication and commitments. More importantly though it's nice to hear that your back on track with your life and that you are able to focus with your aims/goals with the assistance of good friends and colleagues.

    I would also like to welcome you, James, here to Gerbel's blog and thanks for your friendly contributory message. I have had the bountiful priviledge of corresponding and meeting Gerbel this year and she is a sweet and friendly person to talk to and get on with as i am sure you've noticed. It would be nice if you could offer your unconditional support for her as she currently prepares for the Estonian Bodybuilding Championships later this year.

    I wish you all the best and have a great week!

    Rhys

    Ps. So tell me,whereabouts from the UK are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :) Thanks for so sweet comments from both of you .. i dont know if i deserve them but these made my day :)
    Thanks :)
    Best, Gerbel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    I do of course offer my support to Gerbel for the Championships! :-)

    I have moved to Tallinn from London, by the way.

    Cheers,

    James

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym