Survival course

Hello dear Friends,

Im sorry i havent been so active lately. Its a real survival course now.. i try to manage with my work, training and diet, also keep my thoughts away from loneliness. I have been pretty frustrated lately... the reason i can say in one word "Bill" who hasnt gave any life signs since beginning of August and it makes me very very worried. I hope he is healthy an well though.

About my preparation ... from now on i start to concentrate more on posing and body composition/walking/being on stage. Still trying to find proper music to my 1 min free routine and find my good features and poses i could use there.

On 3rd of September there will be an inspection of form for competitors who want to compete in Women's World Championships in Fitness.ee. Hope i will fit into the requirements and can go to Spain :) .. i do my best!

Oh well.. So i have been feeling down lately and it follows me till i get some clearness in my life i suppose. Yes, God gives exactly what you really need/deserve and a bit less!

Today i made some pictures of my form... members of my site can see them...

Oke..its 2300hrs and should get to sleep, if i find any, i havent slept well lately.. though i have to be positive whatever happens :) I HOPE!

Take care and have still a nice weekend,
Gerbel

Comments

  1. Kõigepealt minu kaastunne isa kaotuse puhul :(

    Uskuma peab ja ainult positiivset!!!
    Kindlasti on Billiga kõik korras ja kindlasti on ka kõigel sellel omad põhjused, miks ta pole ühendust võtta saanud.

    Ole tugev.
    Kallistan kõvasti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gerbie,

    WOW! I can't beleive someone has already beaten me to post a comment, lol! But i guess it makes a nice change. Thanks for taking the time to update your contest prep section with some awesome updated pixs. When comparing to last years comp pix there is definately an all round improvement as you have added a fair amount of muscle mass this off season and it definately shows, so well done with that! I am sure that if you can bring your abs out more as well as in your quads your going to have a great chance of competing in Spain.

    Keep your chin up girl as i am sure that God wants what HE feels is best for you!! Good luck for your work in the shop and keep enjoying your workouts as you can only get better and better! I am looking forward very much to seeing some more pix of you on Thursday.

    Have a lovely week!

    Best wishes,
    Rhys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey my friends,

    Thank you so much for encouraging comments .. i keep myself focused and stay positive regarding all my doings and feelings inside me.

    Kati and Rhys, have a nice upcoming week. My thoughts are with you :)

    Love,
    Gerbel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kalli! On Sul mõni vaba hetk päris kalliks ka?

    Päikest,
    Teele

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym