My last working day this week

Hey my dear friends,

Today is my last working day this week in Fitness.ee shop, next week will work again from Monday to Wednesday. There is waiting nice long week-end for me :) ...What will i do with all the 4 free days: going to gym of course, walking, running, skating.. going to Pärnu and visiting my mom, how she is doing and so forth. Anyhow, the weather is really great and i try to be as much outside as i can.

Hey Rhys, thank you for so kind support! You know what im talking about ;) Thanks! :))))))

Costumers are coming and going and i have to pack online packages.. so i have to go now.

Take care and my best wishes for all of you :)
Gerbel

Comments

  1. Hey Gerbie,

    I hope you had a good three days working at the Fitness shop and didn't have to kill yourself, lol! I also hope your training is going well and that now you have more free days for yourself i am sure you'll make great use of your time and efforts towards training and enjoying this lovely summer weather that we've been having.

    You know Gerbie, you are always most welcome for my unconditional support and as long as you do your best and be happy in health and spirit then that's all i care about. You are a great person and no matter what others think, in my eyes you will always be a winner!

    Enjoy the rest of your week and keep up the great work and efforts with your competition preparations. No worries, your physique is coming along just nicely.

    Kind regards,
    Rhys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rhys,

    My preparation goes well i think, im in shape according to my plans.. there is few more kilos to take off and it seems i can manage with that :)
    Thanks for great support and nice wishes and we keep contact :)

    My very best regards,
    Gerbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym