Nice day

Today was a nice day.. wake up late, worked on my future website and than in the evening gave training to Kristi. She did well. I did also as i walked to her place and overall i walked 2 hours.. what is good.
I will have a week training free, i do some but mostly get lots of rest for upcoming contest - Estonian Championships on Powerlifting. I will be 23 March in Põltsamaa, Estonia.
However, one day before, on 22 March, the legendary Bodybuilder, six-times Mr Olympia Dorian Yates, will visit Estonia and conduct a seminar in Tallinn. I already payed the seminar fee 1500EEKs and looking forward to it a lot. Hope to get more knowledge about bodybuilders nutrition and training. He will give a practical part as well, though i shouldnt do any heavy training cos the contest next day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym